Latest Activity on the Portal:
Bob Child - Ugly Boy Flutes has added tracks to the music area. Listen to free music today!
Flute Notes has posted a new blog article titled "Flute Circle Games by Stephanie Baldridge". Read this article...

Hello, Guest. Welcome to the Native American Flute Portal Forums!

Thanks for visiting our forums. If you would like to join our wonderful community, please click on the 'create account' button below. Remember, as soon as you join us, you will have access to post in our forums as well as other features on the portal such as flute circles, events, music uploads, and more! Registration only takes a moment to complete!

Click here to create an account!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

» Flute Event forum rules

This forum is for discussion of general flute events. If you are an individual who is conducting paid workshops or classes, please don't use this forum to advertise them (in fairness to other merchants who are forbidden to promote their work, websites, etc. on the forums). We will be adding an Events Calendar to the Flute Portal home page soon, and that will be the proper place for such things.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
» Ohio Valley Indigenous Music Festival, The midwest Native American flute festival

Jeff G   

Top Contributor
Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Post #1

For those in the Midwest, great festival!! The grounds are quite lovely and easily accessible.

The Ohio Valley Indigenous Music Festival Aug 26-27
Patricia Allyn Park 7266 SR48 Springboro, OH

Go to the top of the page 
 + Quote Post

bonefamily   

Member No.: 3,415

Post #2

As of now, no work so I plan to be there smile.gif

+ Quote Post

Red Hawk   

Top Contributor
Member No.: 2,397

Post #3

I was planning to go until I found out which weekend it landed on. Sunwatch used to be on the 3rd weekend of August. I don't know why, but I thought
the Indigenous Music Festival landed on the same weekend. Unfortunately, I gave my word that I'd be at the powwow at the seven pillars on the 4th
weekend of August, and I won't back out of my word. The Miami Nation of Indiana is hosting this, and they are expecting me to be there... with my flutes rolleyes.gif .

Ginger

+ Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 05:20 PM