Latest Activity on the Portal:
Bob Child - Ugly Boy Flutes has added tracks to the music area. Listen to free music today!
Flute Notes has posted a new blog article titled "Flute Circle Games by Stephanie Baldridge". Read this article...

Hello, Guest. Welcome to the Native American Flute Portal Forums!

Thanks for visiting our forums. If you would like to join our wonderful community, please click on the 'create account' button below. Remember, as soon as you join us, you will have access to post in our forums as well as other features on the portal such as flute circles, events, music uploads, and more! Registration only takes a moment to complete!

Click here to create an account!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

» Share Your Art Guidelines

Even though we encourage members to share their art in this section, ideally we'd like to keep an "amateur" flavor to it.

If you are a novice flute maker (for example) and are looking for feedback on your first creations, or if you are an aspiring painter, poet, etc.. then this is the place.

However, if you are a professional who is selling their work anywhere, then in the interest of maintaining the no selling policy of this site (both in the letter and the spirit of the law) we ask that you do not showcase your work here, even if you are not actively making a sales pitch or linking to your website.

This will ensure that no one takes undue advantage of the open nature of this forum.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
» Playing Whatever Came Out. Enjoy!, Hathaway Nature Preserve

Red Hawk   

Top Contributor
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,397

Post #1

I just felt a song coming on yesterday at Hathaway Nature Preserve and let it roll. I reached deep inside and let my emotions color the song. The
sounds of nature added so much to everything. And this was one day that I was "feeling" God with me very strongly. I could practically feel Jesus
walking beside me as I strolled the bluffs above the creek bed you see me standing in.

Anyway, I hope enjoy my efforts:

https://youtu.be/7cna8gBv2FI

Ginger

Note: Just thought I'd add that I've been having a blast with my new Kuz drone. It's been going everywhere with me of late smile.gif .

This post has been edited by Red Hawk: Aug 8 2017, 03:35 PM

Go to the top of the page 
 + Quote Post

Footmandog   

Member No.: 1,577

Post #2

That was quite good. Alone on a single bore flute, that is an excellent melody. With the harmony you took it to another level.

+ Quote Post

Red Hawk   

Top Contributor
Member No.: 2,397

Post #3

QUOTE(Footmandog @ Aug 8 2017, 03:28 PM) *
That was quite good. Alone on a single bore flute, that is an excellent melody. With the harmony you took it to another level.

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it smile.gif.

Ginger

+ Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2017 - 10:38 PM