Latest Activity on the Portal:
Bob Child - Ugly Boy Flutes has added tracks to the music area. Listen to free music today!
Flute Notes has posted a new blog article titled "Flute Circle Games by Stephanie Baldridge". Read this article...

Hello, Guest. Welcome to the Native American Flute Portal Forums!

Thanks for visiting our forums. If you would like to join our wonderful community, please click on the 'create account' button below. Remember, as soon as you join us, you will have access to post in our forums as well as other features on the portal such as flute circles, events, music uploads, and more! Registration only takes a moment to complete!

Click here to create an account!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

» 

CLASSIFIED SECTION TEMPORARILY RE-OPENED.

Until the Flute Portal Market is functioning, members who wish to buy and sell their personal flute-related items may do so here.

REMEMBER! This forum is not open to merchants. If you made it, you cannot sell it here. If you represent a maker you may not sell it here.

The Flute Portal does not take any responsibility for your transactions on this site! Buy and sell at your own risk.

While any member can make a post here, it is strongly advised that you join the community and participate in the forums for awhile before selling your stuff here. Because this is not e-bay and there is no buyer protection, your odds of finding a buyer are better if they know you a bit. A total stranger showing up to sell is likely to treated with some reserve.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
» F# Birds Eye Maple Laughing Crow Drone F/s

KenC   

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,334

Post #1

I have a very nice Birds Eye Maple, With Inlay F# Drone by Laughing Crow i am listing for sale. It is in excellent condition. I'm selling it as i just don't play it that often and have other flutes on my list. $175.00 shipped to you.

Funny, but i forget how to upload a photo, so until i have a chance to get back and figure it out i have photos i will be glad to send.

Thank You
KenC

This post has been edited by KenC: Sep 5 2017, 10:43 AM

Go to the top of the page 
 + Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 05:23 PM