Latest Activity on the Portal:
Bob Child - Ugly Boy Flutes has added tracks to the music area. Listen to free music today!
Scott August has posted a new blog article titled "The roads in Andorra". Read this article...

Hello, Guest. Welcome to the Native American Flute Portal Forums!

Thanks for visiting our forums. If you would like to join our wonderful community, please click on the 'create account' button below. Remember, as soon as you join us, you will have access to post in our forums as well as other features on the portal such as flute circles, events, music uploads, and more! Registration only takes a moment to complete!

Click here to create an account!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
» My Heart Will Go On/titantic Sheet Music

old duffer   

Group: Members
Member No.: 806

Post #1

Players of the Irish Whistle - I have searched everywhere on the internet for the above named tune sheet music but I have come up empty handed. I have a possible gig coming up and the Titantic song has been specifically requested! Help!!!! I am looking for sheet music that can be played by a high/low whistle. Thank you.

Peace/Peter

Go to the top of the page 
 + Quote Post

DaveNY   

Member No.: 2,001

Post #2

QUOTE(old duffer @ Nov 3 2011, 12:14 PM) *
Players of the Irish Whistle - I have searched everywhere on the internet for the above named tune sheet music but I have come up empty handed. I have a possible gig coming up and the Titantic song has been specifically requested! Help!!!! I am looking for sheet music that can be played by a high/low whistle. Thank you.

Peace/Peter

Google my heart will go on. Then go to google images and you'll see samples of the sheet music. . But you probably won't find the entire sheet music for free. Just a sample page. The tune is very easy after reading a few measures, you should be able to pick it up by listening to any of the samples on youtube by Celine Dion with the woman from the Corrs playing whistle. The verse is literally only 3 or 4 notes. And chorus you'll need to 1/2 hole and then at the end of the song it transposes up which you won't be able to play unless you switch whistles. Warning as she got older she changed the key lower. So you might find different keys. I think I played along with one on a C whistle.

+ Quote Post

Jeremy in SC   

Member No.: 1,071

Post #3

Don't discrimminate against us NAF players...

http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.a...=MN0055186&

Jeremy

+ Quote Post

zone1   

Top Contributor
Member No.: 322

Post #4

Ok Peter, here is my quick afternoon take of it on a NAF, which can be done fairly nice. smile.gif
My version is not the most fluent with a couple bugs in a few places but this is the first time I've tried it.
I used a high Cm and a Low C# for the step up.(or down) wink.gif
Attached File  My_Heart_will_go_on.mp3 ( 3.62MB ) Number of downloads: 81

I could never play Guitar as well as this talented young fellow! cool.gif He is outstandingly talented, especially for his age! biggrin.gif
My Heart Will Go On - Sungha Jung
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33YcYLumEDk...feature=related

Oh!! the scale I used is the major one: XXX/XXX--XXX/XXD--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO--XXX/OOO--XXO/OOO--XOO/OOO--OOX/OOO--OOX/XOX

Fist & second lines (play twice)
XXX/XXX--XXX/XOO--XXX/OOO--XXO/OOO--XXX/OO.....,XXX/XOO--XXX/OOO--OOX/OOO........XXO/OOO--OOX/OOO--OOX/XOX--OOX/OOO--XXX/OOO
voice line
XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO.........XXX/XOO--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO......XXX/OOO--XXO/OOO--XXX/OOO

XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO........XXX/OOO--XXX/XXD--XXX/XOX--XXX/XXD--XXX/XXX

This post has been edited by zone1: Nov 3 2011, 06:31 PM

+ Quote Post

Prairie Wolf   

Member No.: 1,395

Post #5

Oh, that is lovely! Thank you for sharing!!! How very nice. I shall have to teach myself this song now. My gratitude for sharing your rendition and the tablature, too. Lovely!

QUOTE(zone1 @ Nov 3 2011, 05:28 PM) *
Ok Peter, here is my quick afternoon take of it on a NAF, which can be done fairly nice. smile.gif
My version is not the most fluent with a couple bugs in a few places but this is the first time I've tried it.
I used a high Cm and a Low C# for the step up.(or down) wink.gif
Attached File  My_Heart_will_go_on.mp3 ( 3.62MB ) Number of downloads: 81

I could never play Guitar as well as this talented young fellow! cool.gif He is outstandingly talented, especially for his age! biggrin.gif
My Heart Will Go On - Sungha Jung
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33YcYLumEDk...feature=related

Oh!! the scale I used is the major one: XXX/XXX--XXX/XXD--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO--XXX/OOO--XXO/OOO--XOO/OOO--OOX/OOO--OOX/XOX

Fist & second lines (play twice)
XXX/XXX--XXX/XOO--XXX/OOO--XXO/OOO--XXX/OO.....,XXX/XOO--XXX/OOO--OOX/OOO........XXO/OOO--OOX/OOO--OOX/XOX--OOX/OOO--XXX/OOO
voice line
XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO.........XXX/XOO--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO......XXX/OOO--XXO/OOO--XXX/OOO

XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOO--XXX/XOX--XXX/XOO........XXX/OOO--XXX/XXD--XXX/XOX--XXX/XXD--XXX/XXX

+ Quote Post

Plume Blanche   

Top Contributor
Member No.: 1,277

Post #6

It is charming.

Both flutes are very beautiful.

Bravo! smile.gif

+ Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 11:53 AM