Latest Activity on the Portal:
Bob Child - Ugly Boy Flutes has added tracks to the music area. Listen to free music today!
Flute Notes has posted a new blog article titled "Flute Circle Games by Stephanie Baldridge". Read this article...

Hello, Guest. Welcome to the Native American Flute Portal Forums!

Thanks for visiting our forums. If you would like to join our wonderful community, please click on the 'create account' button below. Remember, as soon as you join us, you will have access to post in our forums as well as other features on the portal such as flute circles, events, music uploads, and more! Registration only takes a moment to complete!

Click here to create an account!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
» How To - Softly End A Note Without Static - Before Playing The Next Sequence?, Loosing the integrity of a note when backing off air pressure. Fading

rocksncactus   

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,105

Post #21

QUOTE(ponder @ Oct 17 2017, 11:52 AM) *
Let's just call it newbie syndrome. smile.gif

I was a bit overly sensitive to one of the abbreviations used. FAS. I tend to over analyze everything in life to a point where I have trouble following anything that does not come out of my own head.

Pleased to report that kind of compulsion does at least not sound so bad when I am blowing on the end of my Newly Acquired Flute. The latter perhaps the trigger to Newbie Syndrome if that makes any sense.

I now know how to use the forum filters in order to protect others from myself. lol

Once again ... entirely my issue. Nothing a bit of flute playing wont help me with.

tongue.gif It's all good. I'm glad you're still with us, ponder! Keep asking questions. Everyone can still learn something new about our flutes every single day. Questions are good.

I'm so pleased that you are enjoying your flute. The wonderful thing about it is that when you play all your cares and anxieties and worries just float away. At least that's the way it is for me.

Go to the top of the page 
 + Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 09:30 PM