Latest Activity on the Portal:
Bob Child - Ugly Boy Flutes has added tracks to the music area. Listen to free music today!
Scott August has posted a new blog article titled "The roads in Andorra". Read this article...

Hello, Guest. Welcome to the Native American Flute Portal Forums!

Thanks for visiting our forums. If you would like to join our wonderful community, please click on the 'create account' button below. Remember, as soon as you join us, you will have access to post in our forums as well as other features on the portal such as flute circles, events, music uploads, and more! Registration only takes a moment to complete!

Click here to create an account!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

» Flute Event forum rules

This forum is for discussion of general flute events. If you are an individual who is conducting paid workshops or classes, please don't use this forum to advertise them (in fairness to other merchants who are forbidden to promote their work, websites, etc. on the forums). We will be adding an Events Calendar to the Flute Portal home page soon, and that will be the proper place for such things.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
» Gary Stroutsos In Vermont, Old Round Church, Richmond, VT, October 1st

Mike   

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

Post #1

Hi all,

Gary is making his Fall trip back to Vermont (at the height of Foliage Season!), so if you find yourself on a leaf-peeping trip up this way, you might want to check out the concert. The acoustics in the Old Round Church are awesome!

Mike

This post has been edited by Mike: Sep 16 2017, 03:47 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  GaryStroutsos_OldRoundChurch.pdf ( 1.63MB ) Number of downloads: 3

Go to the top of the page 
 + Quote Post

tootieflutie58   

Top Contributor
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 30

Post #2

QUOTE(Mike @ Sep 16 2017, 07:43 PM) *
Hi all,

Gary is making his Fall trip back to Vermont (at the height of Foliage Season!), so if you find yourself on a leaf-peeping trip up this way, you might want to check out the concert. The acoustics in the Old Round Church are awesome!

Mike

Ooo! Wish I could go! I'd love to visit the church, too, and go leaf peeping! Fall is my FAVORITE season of the year!

+ Quote Post

Rick McDaniel   

Top Contributor
Group: Members
Member No.: 75

Post #3

Always the nicest time of year, in new England, in the fall. Glad someone is having Gary come in. Wish we could get some performers in this area, with some frequency, but that is more of a rare occurrence in my area. Nakai usually comes at least once a year, to the region, and we have had Jan Seiden a couple of times, but that's about all, since I moved here. All of those are up the mountain, from where we are.

Fred Keams is bringing his Native Dawn Flute Festival, to Cherokee, NC, this year, the first weekend of November. That should be some fun to attend, for those in my region.

+ Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 10:49 PM